Nana Rose's Butter Fingers
How to Make Nana Rose's Butter Fingers
- Pre-heat oven to 325.
- Mix butter, sugar, all purpose flour, water and vanilla in a medium size bowl.
- Shape into small fingers and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- FOR DIPPING AND COATING: (Make sure cookies are completly cool before dipping and coating)
- Melt chips and shortening together and melt over low heat.
- Dip cookies in melted chocolate half way.
- Dip cookies in nuts and place on waxed paper until cool and set.
- ENJOY! :)