Of course I do have to cut the recipe in half sometimes depending on the number of people I have over or if I'm wanting to make them for myself.But because I do have a big family its not very often that I cut this recipe in half.
I hope you like them.
Side note. If there is an ingrdient that you or someone you know is alergic to say the nuts or such, then don't add them in. You can subsitute as well if you like or just leave out. it does not hurt the tast if you don't add in the nuts or even the chocolate chips.
Plus I sudgest experimenting with different nuts, chips, candy bars and sugars. The kids love to do that.
2 cbutter, softened
2 cbrown sugar
2 tspbacking power
8 ozhearshey bar, greated
24 ozchocolate chips
How to Make N.M. Cookies.
- 1. Cream both butter and sugar together.
2. Blend in eggs and vanilla.
3. Add flour, oatmeal, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
4. Stir in greated Hershey Bar, chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
5. Roll Batter into small balls and place at 2 inch apart on cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
Makes 112 cookies.