MY SWEETHEART HONEY VALENTINE COOKIES
1/4 tspalmond extract(bakers infusion almond extract.)
3/4 cunsalted real butter
1/2 calmonds, chopped finely
·you can frost this little honeys with red or pink frosting or crystal sugars.
How to Make MY SWEETHEART HONEY VALENTINE COOKIES
- START by prepare the mixture,by beating the butter, honey almond extract together.
IN a electric mixer.
You should see the considerably ,smooth paste by the end of this step.
- ADD A CUP of the paste,and beat well.
ONCE this is done, Go ahead and Add another cup of flour to it.
- BEAT WELL the ingredients until you have a smooth cookie dough at hand.
- NOW add chopped almonds to the cookie dough.
YOU can cut the dough into and heart shapes circles ,and so on just use your, ideas. EVEN ANGELS .
YOU CAN ADD OR ROLL GENTLE COOKIES AT THE EDGES WITH ALMONDS OR CHOCOLATE PIECES ITS TOO GOOD NOT TO TRY
- WHEN baking these cookies,ensure that you are baking in the right temperature,your timing has to be right,No room for mistakes.
BAKE350* for 1/2 hour or so. IT depends on your oven.JUST UNTIL THEY ARE GOLDEN BROWN,NOT TO OVERCOOK IT.
ONCE cookies are baked ,take them out wait 5 minutes and frost them or serve just as is.
SERVE warm with glass of cold milk.
MAKE Someone Smile,make enough to share with your family or neigbors .Decorate the cookies for the special holiday. SHARE THE MEMORIES AND HAVE YOUR GRANDCHILDREN AND YOUR KIDS NEXT DOOR COME OVER AND HAVE A COOKIE DECORATION DAY .TO SHARE WITH THOSE THAT WE LOVE.
GRAMMY .MARIA MAXEY.