MY HONEY VALENTINE COOKIES
How to Make MY HONEY VALENTINE COOKIES
- 1START by prepare the mixture by beating the butter,honey,and almond extract,together with electric mixer.
- 2Keep mixing comsiderably ,smooth past by the end of this step.
- 3ADD A cup of paste and beat well.ONCE this is done,go ahead and ,add another cup of flour to it.
Beat well the ingredients,until you have a smooth cookie dough at hands.
- 4NOW ADD the chopped almonds to the cookie dough.
YOU CAN cut the dough into hearts squares circles,hot lips,and so on.TO WHAT EVER SHAPE YOU LIKE TO MAKE IT.
- 5WHEN BAKING THIS COOKIES ENSURE that you are baking them at the right temperature.
Your timing has to be right,No room for any mistakes here.
BAKE 350* for 1/2 hour or so check on them ,make sure not to overcook them.
ONCE cookies are baked,take them out . COOL them decorated them with hot red or pink frosting and even sprinkles,or crystal red and different colors.
TAKE YOUR COOKIE AND ROLL IT ON THE EDGES WITH CRUSHED ALMONDS.
OR YOU CAN SERVE THEM WARM ,WITH GLASS COLD MILK.OR ENJOY IT WITH A GOOD CUP OF TEA.YUMMY. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE. SHARE WITH YOUR LOVED ONES ,OR JUST SHARE WITH A FRIEND.