My Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cbutter or margarine (softened) (sometimes i use country crock)
3/4 clight brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 3/4 cmilk chocolate chips
1 cnuts (optional ) i prefer walnuts
How to Make My Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In large bowl, using wooden spoon, mix softened butter or margarine, sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy. Mix in egg.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture into butter and sugar mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll in a ball (about a tablespoon) of dough onto and ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake approximately 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool for 1 minute before removing the cookies from the cookie sheet.
If you don't wait for one minute the cookies will break.
- PLEASE NOTE: AFTER MIXING UP THE COOKIE DOUGH, PUT IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR FOR UP TO 1 HOUR BEFORE COOKING THE COOKIES. THE COOKIES WILL STAY SOFTER LONGER. THIS IS OPTIONAL.