1 can(s)(14 oz ) condensed milk
3/4 cpeanut butter (or crunchy peanut butter)
1 tsppure vanilla extract
2 cbiscuit baking mix
·sugar just for rolling cookie dough.
·you can decorate this cookies also with sugar cysrtal they all come out great.
How to Make MY EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES.
- Preheat oven to 350*
- IN a large bowl ,beat condensed milk,peanut butter,egg,and vanilla until smooth.
- ADD biscuit mix and mix well.
CHILL at least one hour.
Shape into 1-inch balls.Roll in the sugar.
- Place 12 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- FLATTEN with a fork .and BAKE IT 6-8 minutes or until;Lightly browned.
- Makes about 5 dozens ,enjoy it and share it.OR just Make it ahead and freeze for holiday gifts.MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY .SMILE. GOD BLESS. HAPPYCOOK DIVA