- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz ) condensed milk
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter (or crunchy peanut butter)
- 1 large
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 c
- biscuit baking mix
- sugar just for rolling cookie dough.
- you can decorate this cookies also with sugar cysrtal they all come out great.
How to Make MY EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES.
- 1Preheat oven to 350*
- 2IN a large bowl ,beat condensed milk,peanut butter,egg,and vanilla until smooth.
- 3ADD biscuit mix and mix well.
CHILL at least one hour.
Shape into 1-inch balls.Roll in the sugar.
- 4Place 12 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5FLATTEN with a fork .and BAKE IT 6-8 minutes or until;Lightly browned.
- 6Makes about 5 dozens ,enjoy it and share it.OR just Make it ahead and freeze for holiday gifts.MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY .SMILE. GOD BLESS. HAPPYCOOK DIVA