My Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbs fresh orange juice
- 2 heaping tbs whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 and 1/2 cups chopped cranberries
- 1 12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
How to Make My Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Cream together the softened butter and sugars.
- 2Add the egg, milk and orange juice.
- 3Mix in the ricotta cheese.
- 4Mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda together and stir into the batter.
- 5Stir in the cranberries and chocolate chips.
- 6Drop by heaping tsp onto greased cookie sheets and bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for one minute and then remove them to a plate to finish cooling.