Mum's Chocolate Chip Butterball Pops
1 3/4 ccake and pastry flour
1 cpecans, finely chopped
1 cchocolate chips for cookies
1 cchocolate chips to melt for caps
3/4 cbutter, softened
1/2 cicing sugar, sifted
3/4 tspvanilla extract
2 tspcold water
How to Make Mum's Chocolate Chip Butterball Pops
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. In one bowl, combine flour, pecans and chips. Mix well.
- Cream butter, gradually add sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy. Add salt, vanilla and water. Blend well. Gradually stir flour mixture into creamed ingredients.
- Shape into ¾" balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 325°F for 20 mins or until edges just begin to brown. Cool thoroughly.
- Melt about 1 cup chocolate chips over hot water in double boiler or melt carefully in microwave. Dip half of each cookie into melted chocolate.
- Put cookie balls on parchment or waxed paper and put in a cool place to set chocolate. When set, store in airtight container.