Multiple-Choice Bar Cookies
In the picture, Barb has used graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and butterscotch chops both, rice krispies and chopped walnuts. You can mix and match any way you want to. These are to die for!! This is not her original recipe. She got it from a book. I don't remember the authors name. The picture is mine.
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- graham crackers crumbs
- vanilla wafer crumbs
- chocolate wafer crumbs
- animal cracker crumbs
- sugar cookie crumbs
- chocolate chips
- butterscotch chips
- peanut butter chips
- raisens - regular or golden
- m & ms (without nuts)
- flaked coconut - 5 oz.
- rice krispies
- miniature marshmallows - 2 1/2 cups
- frosted cornflalkes - crumbled
- chopped walnuts
- chopped pecans
- chopped peanuts
- chopped cashews
COLUMN A (SELECT ONE) USE 1 1/2 CUPS
COLUMN B (SELECT ONE) USE 2 CUPS
COLUMN C (SELECT ONE) USE 2 CUPS
COLUMN D (SELECT ONE) USE 1 CUP
How to Make Multiple-Choice Bar Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt butter and pour into 9 x 13 pan. Tip pan to coat the bottom.
- 3Drizzle condensed milk over crumbs.
- 4Evenly sprinkle one ingredient from Column A over melted butter.
- 5Evenly sprinkle one ingredient from Column B on top.
- 6Evenly sprinkle one ingredient from Column C on top of that.
- 7Evenly sprinkle one ingredient from Column D over the very top.
- 8Press everything down with palms of hands.
- 9Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 10Cool thoroughly on a wire rack and cut into brownie size bars.