chocolate covered pretzels and other chocolate coated goodies.
My son(who has Cerebral Palsy)asked if he could dip one of the coconut
Cookies in the chocolate?
I said "why not".
Now it's a Christmas tradition!
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg
- sweet shreddedcoconut
- 1 pinch
- 1 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 pkg
- semi sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 tsp
How to Make mounds bits
- 1mix all ingredients into a mixing bowl(except chocolate chips, you'll melt them later)
- 2Drop onto a greased cookie sheet about 1 1/2" apart
using two teaspoons (a little bit bigger than bite size portions)
- 3Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown (about 5 to 7 minutes) set aside until completely cooled
- 4Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, and one at a time dip the cookies into the chocolate and set in the fridge until chocolate is firm,serve and enjoy!