Mother in Law Cookies
3/4 cbutter, unsalted
1/2 cwhite sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 cunbleached all purpose flour
3 cold fashioned rolled oats
1/2 tspalmond extract
3/4 tspbaking soda
How to Make Mother in Law Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, almond extract together until creamy.
- Whisk together flour and soda, stir into butter mixture
- Stir in oats.
- Drop by tablespoon onto cookie sheet.I use a small ice cream scopp because I am OCD and like them to all be exactly the same size and shape. :)
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes. I like mine chewey, so I underbake slightly.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then place on rack to cool. Let cookie sheet cool for 10-15 minutes between batches, or the cookies get flat and thin.