How to Make Moonbeam Cookies
- Heat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and coconut. Knead together.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. With spoon, make an slight indention in the center of each cookie. Spoon the lemon curd into each indentation.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let cool 1 minute and transfer to cooling rack.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt baking chips. Drizzle over cookies in a zig-zag pattern.
- TIP : Pour melted chips in a small Ziploc baggie and cut the corner to make drizzling less messy.