Monster M&M Cookies (gluten-free)
In order to make gluten-free be sure to use gluten-free labeled rolled oats.
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspvanilla extract
2 tspbaking soda
1 1/4 ccreamy peanut butter
4 1/4 cold fashioned rolled oat
1/2 csweetened flaked coconut
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cM&M's divided
How to Make Monster M&M Cookies (gluten-free)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix the ingredients together in the order listed, but reserve half of the m&ms.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls or use a medium scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Flatten slightly with a fork. Press a few reserved m&ms into the top of the cookies that have no m&ms showing.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. These cookies are best slightly underdone.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 5 min. before transferring to a cooling rack.