4 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 lbpeanut butter, chunky
1/2 lbbutter, softened
2 1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 Tbspcorn syrup
1/2 lbpeanut m+m's or plain
1/2 lbsemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Monster Cookies
- Cream butter and sugars until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beat well after each.
- Add vanilla, syrup and peanut butter, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and m+m's. Stir well. Dough will be very stiff.
- Stir in oats a little at a time until all combined. Very stiff dough.
- Use an ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measure for cookies.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes for scoop size cookie dough. Cookies are done when they are a light golden brown and set in the center.
Put only 9 cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheet.