MOM'S SPRITZ COOKIES
How to Make MOM'S SPRITZ COOKIES
- Cream butter and gradually add sugar. Beat till light. Add egg yolks and mix. Add flour and salt and mix well. Stir until dough forms a ball.
- Refrigerate dough for one hour.
- Fill cookie press and form the cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet. Brush on egg whites and sprinkle on colorful sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- I roll the dough into balls and use a cookie stamp them sprinkle colorful sprinkles on top before baking.