Mom's Ricotta Cookies
How to Make Mom's Ricotta Cookies
- Mix the butter, ricotta cheese, vanilla, eggs and sugar in a bowl with mixer.
- Next add the flour, salt and baking soda and mix until dough is nicely incorporated. Dough will be light and fluffy.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and drop the dough with teaspoon or cookie scoop about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 minutes. Allow to cool thoroughly. Makes about 48 cookies.
- Melt the white chocolate bark in microwave until smooth. Dip each cooled cookie in the chocolate and allow to dry. At this point you may add sprinkles to the top of each cookie.
- Serve and enjoy these light and tasty cookies!