Mom's No-Bake Cookies
How to Make Mom's No-Bake Cookies
- 1In small bowl, combine oats and cocoa powder (this keeps the cocoa powder from clumping), set aside.
- 2In large saucepan, combine butter, milk, and sugar. Cook over medium to medium high heat until boiling. Boil 1 minute, and remove from heat.
- 3Add vanilla extract and peanut butter, stir until smooth, and peanut butter is completely melted.
- 4Add the oats and cocoa powder mixture, stir until combined.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper to cool. You can also pour mixture into a buttered 8 X 8 square pan to cool if you prefer bar cookies.