Mom's Favorite Oatmeal Cookies
How to Make Mom's Favorite Oatmeal Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350* Put raisins in a bowl with water so they will plump up...
- 2In mixing bowl Cream together Shortening and sugar, add in eggs and cream...
- 3Add in all dry ingredients, except nuts and raisins and mix well...Add milk a little at a time till mixed well.
- 4Drain raisins, stir in raisins and nuts...Place spoon fulls on to cookie sheet..Bake at 350* for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden..
- 5Remove from cookie sheet and cool on rack or foil...Place in air tight container....