Mom Miller's Mission Tea Cookies
Ruth Ann Vokac
While not at all fancy, these cookies are just plain delicious. They have been loved by five generations of my family!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspbaking soda
3 1/2 cflour
1 ccoconut (or more if you wish !)
·nuts as desired
How to Make Mom Miller's Mission Tea Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With a mixer, cream butter and brown sugar well. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix flour, baking soda,and salt. Add to butter/sugar mixture.
- Add coconut and nuts if using.
I love coconut, so I pack the cup or add another handful!
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place on greased cookie sheet. Flatten each ball with a fork dipped in cold water.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Remove cookies to a rack to cool.