How to Make Molassas Cookies
- 1Cream first 7 ingredients together
- 2Add next three ingredients together into the first 6 ingredients
- 3Add flour mixing well until a nice dough is produced
- 4Roll dough into a tube shape and wrap in cellophane or wax paper and chill thoroughly.
- 5Drop 2-3 teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet, sprinkle with a bit of coarse sugar or minced crystalized ginger. Bake at 350 F for 12-14 minutes. (if you are using vegetable shortening reduce cooking time to 10-12 minutes)