Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cbutter, softened
1 1/4 csugar
30drops green food coloring
1 tsppeppermint extract
12 ozdark chocolate chips
How to Make Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until well combined. Add eggs, food coloring and peppermint extract; beat until well combined.
- Add the flour to the wet ingredients; beat until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop 1 tablespoon size ball onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-14 minutes, until edges are lightly brown.
- Let cool on cookie sheet 3 minutes.