Mint chocolate chip cookies
This yummy version was suggested by a friend of mine and then tweaked by me. It is hands down the favorite cookie of my family and friends!
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 cbutter, room temperature
3/4 cgranulated sugar
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cchopped pecans (or your choice) (opt.)
1 candes mints ea. block cut in 8 pcs. (i samll box is enough)
How to Make Mint chocolate chip cookies
- combine flour, salt, and baking powder in small bowl
- Beat butter, sugars and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each egg.
- gradually beat in flour mixture, then gradually add nuts and candy making sure they are well distributed through the batter.
- drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets- 1 doz. per sheet
- bake in 375 degree oven for 9-11 minutes until golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes. Remove and cool on wire racks until completely cooled.