Mini Eggs Shortbread
This recipe came off the net somewhere and was posted by Erin Bolgar on April 6, 2011 at 05:25:01. It had this at the bottom of the recipe:
This shortbread recipe was passed on by my friend's Grandma. You can find it in my book Chapter Two "They Break It You Bake It" "Short on Love not on Shortbread"!
Personally, I've never seen this CB, or ever heard of it, but I think I'd like it. Shoot I know I'd like it! I read CBs like novels!!!
I hope it is good and you thoroughly enjoy it!!!
- 1 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- icing sugar
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- of salt
- 1 - 200 g
- bag mini eggs (or hershey eggies), crushed into small and medium pieces
How to Make Mini Eggs Shortbread
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Sift together the flour, cornstarch and icing sugar.
- 3Add the butter and salt; cream together with the dry ingredents until a stiff dough is formed.
- 4Stir in the glorious Mini Eggs.
- 5Roll dough into 1" balls and flatten with your fingers on a ookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 22 - 24 minutes.
- 7Let cool and enjoy!!!!!