1 pkgrefridgerated sugar cookie dough
1 bottlecolored sugar crystals
1 pkgfresh coconut
1 bottlegreen food coloring
1 pkgspeckled jelly beans
2 smallmini muffin pans
1 pkgpipe cleaners
How to Make Mini Easter Baskets Recipe
- Spray mini muffin pan with Pam throughly. Roll each cookie dough in colored sugar and place each one in the mini pan. Bake at 350 for about 15 mins. when they puff in the middle touch the middle with a spoon and it will fall . That makes the well you will need. Don't overbake..Bake just until you see the edges turning brown and the center doesn't look done.
- Take out of oven and let them cool for a couple of minutes..Leave them in the pan while finishing the other steps. Bend the pipe cleaners and carefully put in each cookie while warm. (when they cool pipe cleaners will stay put)
- In the meantime put some coconut in a plastic bag and add the food coloring. Shake until the coconut is covered with the coloring.
- Take pinches of the coconut and put in each cookie dough basket and then put in 3-4 speckled jelly beans in each one.
- After the cookies are completely cool they will come out of the pan and look exactly like a basket.
Just move the cookie around a bit and it comes right out. These make an adorable Easter Basket