Mini Chocolate Fruitcakes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 call purpose flour
2 Tbspcocoa powder, (heaping)
1/8 tspbaking powder
1/4 cbutter, room temperature
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/3 ccandied red cherries, chopped
1/2 cchopped nuts
1/4 cgolden raisins
1/4 cdried apricots , chopped
·glace cherrie halves for decoration (red or green)
How to Make Mini Chocolate Fruitcakes
- Line 24 mini muffin tins with fluted foil or paper baking cups.
- Mix flour, cocoa, and baking powder and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar with mixer until well blended.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Add flour mixture and milk and blend until just combined.
- Stir in remaining cherries, raisins, nuts, and apricots.
Fill mini muffin pans.
Top each with a glace cherry half.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees until tops look dry.