Milk-Bone-LIKE Doggie Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 1/2 call purpose flour
1/4 cwhole milk
2.5 oz jar(s)beef puree baby food
2.5 oz jar(s)chicken puree baby food
1/4 cteriyaki sauce
2 Tbspteriyaki sauce
How to Make Milk-Bone-LIKE Doggie Cookies
- Blend flour and cornmeal together. Set aside.
- Whisk together milk, water, beef and chicken puree, and teriyaki sauce.
- Slowly add flour mixture to beef/chicken mixture until a stiff dough is formed.
- Place dough on floured counter and roll out, about 1 inch/2.5 cm thick.
- Thoroughly mix glaze ingredients. Use brush to glaze each cut out.