Ilean Maite Benvenuti
1 cgranulate sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/3 ccocoa powder
2 ozsemi-sweet baking chocolate or milk chocolate
How to Make Midnite cookies
- Preheat oven 350F. Line 2 baking sheet wth parchment paper.
- Place the butter in a large bowl and beat them together until light and fluffy. Add the egg and the vanilla, mix until smooth.Sift the flour, cocoa and baking soda and beat until well mix.
- Wet your hands or spray with PAM (non-sticking cooking spray). And make walnut size balls. Place in baking sheets well separate.
- Bake in preheated over for 10 to 12 minutes. Tranfer to cooling rack and drizzle with the melt chocolate.
- ***** for the chocolate topping in a double boiler. melt chocolate a drizzle over the cookies.****