Mema's Simple Peanut Butter Cookie
How to Make Mema's Simple Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1Combine eggs, sugar, peanut butter and flour (optional) until smooth.
- 2Using a tablespoon, spoon the dough onto a nonstick or greased cookie sheet approximately 2 inches apart.
- 3Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until the bottoms of the cookies are golden brown.
NOTE: These cookies can be baked for as little as 6 minutes depending on your oven, altitude, etc. Adjust baking time accordingly
- 4Let the cookies cool for about 1 minute
- 5Place unwrapped Hugs or Kisses in the center of the cookie, pressing down slightly to ensure the candy stays in place. NOTE: Your candy will melt when it touches the warm cookie. No need to worry! The candy will harden again as the cookies cool.
- 6Once cookies have cooled, they can be stored in an airtight plastic container with waxpaper seperating the layers.