Melly's Maple Bacon Cheddar Chocolate Chip Cups
Trust me on this...most amazing thing you've ever eating! Ever!!!
Ya, I know there are a lot of exclamation points there. But, these really are out of this world, especially warm and gooey out of the oven. Try them, you can thank me later.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The flavors of cheese, bacon and chocolate is a definite winner. I agree with Melissa ... these are so good just out of the oven. But, to me, they are good at any time. The Test Kitchen
- 2 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 1/8 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- unsalted butter, salted
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- pure maple syrup
- 2 large
- 2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb
- maple bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 oz
- medium cheddar cheese, cubed to about 1/2 inch
- mini muffin tin
SPECIAL ITEM NEEDED
How to Make Melly's Maple Bacon Cheddar Chocolate Chip Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 375. If using a good non-stick mini muffin tin, great. Otherwise, you'll need to grease the mini muffin tin with oil or butter.
- 2COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and maple syrup in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 3ADD eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and bacon.
- 4FOR each mini muffin well take 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and fold around 1 cube of cheese. Place 1 in each of the wells.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes. Cool for about 5 minutes, enjoy!