Meg's Moment Alone Chocolate Dreams
- 1 box
- betty crocker super moist cake mix in triple chocolate fudge
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large
- egg; room temperature
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 12 oz
- chocolate chips (or use 1 package)
- 1 c
- raw, unsalted almonds; well chopped
- powdered sugar
How to Make Meg's Moment Alone Chocolate Dreams
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2Dump mix, and all wet ingredients into large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer unttil well combined. Mix well be very, very thick and basically form a large ball in the middle of the bowl.
- 3Fold in chocolate chips and almonds. Truth be told, your clean hands work best for this task!
- 4Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- 5Roll into balls about the size of walnuts and roll in powdered sugar.
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the nature of your oven. My oven is "slow" so they go the full 15 minutes in mine. 12 minutes will probably do it for most people.