Meg's Moment Alone Chocolate Dreams
1 boxbetty crocker super moist cake mix in triple chocolate fudge
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 largeegg; room temperature
1 stickbutter, room temperature
2 tspvanilla extract
12 ozchocolate chips (or use 1 package)
1 craw, unsalted almonds; well chopped
How to Make Meg's Moment Alone Chocolate Dreams
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Dump mix, and all wet ingredients into large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer unttil well combined. Mix well be very, very thick and basically form a large ball in the middle of the bowl.
- Fold in chocolate chips and almonds. Truth be told, your clean hands work best for this task!
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Roll into balls about the size of walnuts and roll in powdered sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the nature of your oven. My oven is "slow" so they go the full 15 minutes in mine. 12 minutes will probably do it for most people.