Marshmallow Bunny Bars
1cake mix, any flavor
4packages different color marshmallow bunnies
1package melting chocolate (colored)
1 bag(s)optional bag of white chocolate chips
How to Make Marshmallow Bunny Bars
- Beat butter until soft, add egg yolks and egg. Add the cake mix and beat or mix by hand until a soft dough forms
- Press the mixture into a 9 x 13 lightly sprayed pan. Bake at 350 for 18 to 20 minutes until the top is light brown. Remove from oven to cool. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- When the base is cooled, melt the chocolate in the microwave in a safe bowl, remove the bowl, and stir once or twice, DO NOT OVER COOK. I used Whilton Green melts
- Spread the melted chocolate over the base. Add the bunnies in rows. You can use any colors. one color, etc. Add sprinkles or tinted coconut if desired.
- Allow to the chocolate set up in the fridge and then cut into bars, one bunny per bar.