"Maple Nut white Chocolate Chip Cookie"
sorry no time for photo, they disappeared! will try again soon.
- 1 pkg
- betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 C
- butter or margarine, softened
- 1 TBS
- maple extract, flavoring
- lg egg
- 1 1/2 C
- white vanilla chips
- 1 C
- nuts, your choice; walnuts, macadamia nuts, cashews, pecans
How to Make "Maple Nut white Chocolate Chip Cookie"
- 1Pre-Heat Oven @ 350
In Large Bowl, Stir Cookie mix, Butter, Maple Flavoring and egg, into a soft dough.
- 2Stir in Nuts and Chips.
- 3Use snall cookie scoop or TBS, drop dough 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4BAKE; 13-14 minutes or til edges are a golden brown.
COOL 3-4 min then remove from pan to rack to cool completely.
Store covered at room temp.
Makes 2 doz. cookies