How to Make Mama's Savory Cookies
- 1Place sugar,eggs,vanilla extract and veg oil in large bowl. Mix with mixing machine or portable mixer, until well blended
- 2Add the flour, a cup at a time, and milk slowly until it forms a soft round mixture that you can knead a little
- 3Out of this form, cut about 1/2 of this and set aside. Add the Cocoa Powder to that small portion and bland it well.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degree tempature. Grease Cookie pans and set aside
- 5Take a little of the White dough, and form it into a 12 inch rope. Then take a pinch of the Chocolate dough and add it to it. Roll the rope dough and place it onto the cookie pan. Repeat this step until you have about 6 long pieces of Rope dough on the pan.
- 6Place the pan in the heated oven and bake until done about 35 or 40 minutes. When you take it out of the oven, get a sharp knife and slice them to look like diamonds. Do this while the cookies are still hot. When finished, take a spatula and place them on a serving tray. Hint: I put them In a large cooking pot and cover them with a lid to stay fresh.