- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- sifted confectioners sugar
- 2 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- malted milk mix (ovaltine mix)
- 3/4 c
- crushed malted milk ball candies
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1-11.5 oz pkg
- milk chocolate chips
How to Make MALTED MILK COOKIES
- 1In mixing bowl, cream butter & sugar.
In separate bowl, combine flour, malted milk mix, & crushed candies. Add to creamed mixture with vanilla & blend.
MIXTURE WILL BE CRUMBLY..
Knead dough with hands & shape into a small ball. Wrap in plastic wrap or aluminum foil; refrigerate overnight
- 2NEXT DAY -
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls & place on "ungreased" baking sheets; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 3Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- 4Dip each ball in melted chocolate chips.
Place on wire rack with wax paper underneath.
Allow cookies to sit overnight to harden completely.