Magic Cookie Bars
1/4 cbutter, melted
2 1/2 ccrushed vanilla wafers or crushed graham cracker crumbs
1 cflaked coconut
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips
1 cbutterscotch chips or peanut butter chips
1 can(s)(14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cchopped nuts
How to Make Magic Cookie Bars
- Stir together vanilla wafers or graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and vanilla.
- Press onto bottom of greased and floured 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips over top.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over top, sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-27 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool. Cut into bars.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator.
- Substitute chocolate chips or nuts with M and M's, dried cranberries, raisins, or mini marshmallows.