"Magic Cookie Bars"
- 1 Stk
- butter (do not use margarine)
- 1 1/2 C
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can(s)
- (14oz) eagle brand sweetened condensed milk. (not evaporated milk)
- 2 C
- bitterscotch chips or milk choc chips (i use butterscotch)
- 1 1/3 C
- coconut, flaked
- 1 C
- chopped pecans (or any nut)
How to Make "Magic Cookie Bars"
- 1Preheat Oven @ 350. ( 325 for glass dish)
In 13 X 9 Baking pan, Melt the butter in the oven.
- 2Sprinkle Graham Cracker crumbs over the butter;
Pour Eagle Brand Milk evenly over these crumbs.
- 3Top with all the remaining ingredients. Press dowm Firmly with a fork or your hands.
25 min or til light & golden browned, Cool.
or Chill. Cut into 2" bars or Diamond shapes.
Store Covered at room temperature.
Enjoy, These are sure to be a Keeper!
For Perfectly Cut Bars; you can line pan with foil & up over the sides of your pan, Spray foil with butter spray (pam).
After bars are baked and cooled Lift out of pan with the foil, and cut into your Bars.
I use Choc. Chips,
Mint ande Chips,
pepermint chips mixed with crushed candy canes,
Dates & raisins or Craisins in place of the chips. Use your imagination, These are really good.