Magic Cookie Bars
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 c
- 1- 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 oz) can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 (6 oz) pkg
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can(s)
- flaked coconut ( 3-1/2 oz) 1-1/3 cup
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Magic Cookie Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 for glass dish). In 13 X 9 inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle cracker crumbs over butter.
- 2Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle on the coconut, pecans and then the chocolate chips: press down firmly.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars. Store looseley covered at room temperature.
- 4For a variation of this recipe, you can add 1 (6oz) pkg of butter scotch flavored chips after the chococalte chips.