How to Make MADER's GINGERSNAPS
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Add molasses and vinegar. Blend. Add flour mixture gradually, mixing until smooth.
- Form into balls 3/4 to 1 inch in diameter. I use a cookie scoop!
- Roll balls in granulated sugar and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet before moving to cooling rack.