Macadamia White Chocolate, Cranberry & Coconut Dre
I hope you enjoy our dream cookie.
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tsppumpkin pie spice
1 cbutter, softened
1 cbrown sugar
1 1/2 cwhite chocolate chips
1 1/2 cdried cranberries
1 cmacadamia nuts, coarsely chopped & toasted
How to Make Macadamia White Chocolate, Cranberry & Coconut Dre
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter until fluffy. Add sugars, beat until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture. Stir in white chocolate, cranberries, coconut and macadamia nuts.
- Drop dough by level tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets, space 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from oven and transfer cookies to wire cooling racks.