How to Make Macadamia Nut Sandies
- Beat the butter in a mixing bowl with a power mixer (or hand-mixer) on high speed for 30 seconds or until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar, and beat for 30 seconds until combined. Then add water and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Pour flour in slowly while beating on low speed, and keep beating until combined. Fold in crushed macadamia nuts.
- Cover and chill for about 30 minutes, until firm enough to shape. Then shape dough into 1 inch balls and place 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Heat oven to 325º and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the bottoms just begin to turn brown. Be careful not to overcook! Let cool for about 15 minutes on a wire rack.