macadamia Coconut portuguese tea cookies.
1/2 ccoconut, shredded and lightly toasted
1 cof unsalted butter ,softened
1/2 ctrivia powdered sugar
1 tsppure vanilla extract
2 1/4 cgold medal all-purpose flour
3/4 cfinely chopped macadamia
·powdered sugar to roll the cookies around
How to Make macadamia Coconut portuguese tea cookies.
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350*
TOASTED coconut by baking uncovered in a ungreased shallow pan at 350 for only5 to 7 minutes
- MIX butter, and 1/2 cup of powered sugar and the vanilla in a large bowl.
Stir in flour,nuts,and toasted coconut,and salt until dough holds together.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls.
PLACE about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not brown.
REMOVE from cookie sheet.
COOL slightly on wire rack.
- ROCK AND ROLL cookies in powered sugar;COOL on wire rack.
ROLL them in the powered sugar again.
- PLEASE don't use self rising flour,or vegt.oils or no name butter.
LIKE GRAM'S use to say it make it right .OR don't make it at all.