M & M Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2 cflour (self rising)
1 cbrown sugar, light
·m & m chocolate candy
How to Make M & M Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees(F).
- Blend shortening, brown sugar and sugar together. Once blended, then beat in the eggs, and add vanilla and salt.
- Add to the mixture the flour that has been sifted and mix well. Lightly stir in the M&M's (as many as you would like) to the mixture. Note: chopped nuts can also be added if desired.
- Spoon the batter on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack.