M & M Cookies
How to Make M & M Cookies
- 1In mixer, beat shortening and sugars until well blended. The longer the better.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- 3Add the flour a little at a time until well blended. Remove from mixer.
- 4Add the M & M's and stir in by hand so the candies do not get all broken into pieces.
- 5Spray cookie sheets lightly. I use a small ice cream scoop to scoop dough onto cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes. You want the cookies to be browning around the edges only. Keep in mind that cookies on baking sheets bake for an additional minute or so when removed from oven.
- 7Cool slightly and take a spatula and place on paper towels to finish cooling. Store in air tight container when completely cooled. This recipe and the scoop I use makes 24 nice sized cookies.