M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 call purpose flour
1 1/4 tspbaking soda
1/4 teas tspsalt
2/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1large egg plus 1 large egg yolk
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cups cplain m&m's
3/4 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream together margarine and sugars. Add egg and yolk. Mix until blended. Add vanilla extract.
- Gradually add flour mixture. Once completely combined, fold in M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto non-stick, parchment lined or Pam sprayed cookie sheet. For soft cookies, bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.