Lynn's Jacked-up Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cbutter, softened (not margarine)
1 cpeanut butter, crunchy
1 cwhite sugar
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 choney & molasses (1/4 together, not each)
2 1/2 cflour, sifted
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
8 ozbag of heath'smilk chocolate english toffee bits
How to Make Lynn's Jacked-up Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mix together, butter, peanut butter, sugars, honey & molasses, eggs, & vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking soda, & baking powder. Mix till well incorporated.
- Refregerate for a few hours or overnight before rolling into balls.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake 375* for 8-10 min. Time may vary depending on the size of cookie & each individual oven.
- NOTE: You may need to re-refrigerate dough from time to time before making balls if dough becomes too soft.