Lunch Lady Chocolate Cookies
world !! These cookies are always requested by our school superintendent and are his FAVORITE of all the cookies I
bake !! .. He is retiring soon and I have been asked to make them for his retirement dinner !!
I’m honored !!
3/4 cbutter, unsalted
1 tspvanilla extract
2 tspbaking soda
3 call purpose flour
1 cchocolate chips, mini
1 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1 1/2 cwhite sugar
How to Make Lunch Lady Chocolate Cookies
- Cream butter, vanilla, shortening, and brown and white sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until well incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand. Dough will be stiff.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons (or use cookie scoop) onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.