Low sugar peanutbutter cookies
How to Make Low sugar peanutbutter cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheets lightly with bakers joy or something similar.
- 2Beat in medium bowl together, peanutbutter and splenda until well mixed. Beat in egg. Sprinkle baking soda over mixture and beat until combined.
- 3Shape heaping tsp. of dough into balls. Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets. Flatten with fork (I dip the fork in splenda first).
- 4Bake on middle rack until puffed and slightly browned, about 10 min.
- 5Cool on cookie sheets 2 min. transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- 6yumm! enjoy