Low Fat Biscotti - Chai Flavored
1 Tbspground ginger
2 tspground cinnamon
1 tspground cloves
3 1/2 cflour
3 tspbaking powder
4 Tbspbutter, softened
2 Tbspcorn oil
1 tsppure vanilla extract
How to Make Low Fat Biscotti - Chai Flavored
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the next 2 ingredients.
- Then mix together the last 3 ingredients.
- Now mix everything together. If the dough is too sticky too handle, add more flour, a little at a time.
- Use a tablespoon measure (slightly heaping) to scoop out each cookie. Form each cookie into long strips like lady fingers (see photo)
- Place each on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 16 minutes or til bottom of cookie is slightly browned. Do not over bake. This is not a crunchy, hard type of biscotti...thats why I don't double bake them. These are much easier on your teeth, but still great for dunking in coffee!
- When cooled, store in an air tight container.