How to Make Lovey and Diva's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Crisco, sugar, and light brown sugar using hand mixer.
- Add eggs, salt, baking soda, and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Add flour, a little at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed throughout dough.
- Line cookie sheet(s) with parchment paper. Use regular spoon, cookie dough scoop, or large melon scoop to place dough mounds on the parchment paper. Bake until slightly brown around the edges, approximately 9-11 minutes. Yield 72 medium sized cookies.
- Try not to eat the whole batch by yourself!