How to Make Lovey and Diva's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine Crisco, sugar, and light brown sugar using hand mixer.
- 3Add eggs, salt, baking soda, and vanilla and continue to mix.
- 4Add flour, a little at a time, until fully incorporated.
- 5Add chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed throughout dough.
- 6Line cookie sheet(s) with parchment paper. Use regular spoon, cookie dough scoop, or large melon scoop to place dough mounds on the parchment paper. Bake until slightly brown around the edges, approximately 9-11 minutes. Yield 72 medium sized cookies.
- 7Try not to eat the whole batch by yourself!