Little Gentle Cookies (a.k.a. Suger Cookies)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cconfectioners' sugar
1 cbutter flavor shortening
1 tspcream of tartar
1 tspbaking soda
4 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Little Gentle Cookies (a.k.a. Suger Cookies)
- Mix sugars, butter flavor shortening, oil and eggs together.
- Add dry ingredients and vanilla.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 1 hour).
- Roll dough into balls and glatten with a glass that has been dipped in sugar. Cookies will spread while bakeing, so don't make dough balls to large.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximatley 8 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Cool slightly in cookie sheet and then remove to rack to cool completely.